Excel reports in iqbs are all based on the pivot table. Pivot tables are very rich in functionality. This post contains links to existing blogs on Excel pivottables, which might provide you with some additional tips and tricks.
Each Excel version has it’s own pivot table version; therefore the links are organized by Excel version.
- All Excel 2007 pivot table tips
- Common questions around Excel 2007 OLAP pivot tables
- Excel 2007 pivot table tutorial
- All Excel 2010 pivot table tips
- Filter items in a pivot table report
- A Few More pivot table Improvements in Excel 2010
- Use slicers to filter pivot table data
- Apply Conditional Formatting (video)